Need some oil inspiration for the man (or men) in your life? Check out these diffuser blends featured on Young Living’s blog! Read the original post on Young Living’s blog.
– 6 drops Lime
– 2 drops Eucalyptus Radiata
– 4 drops Cedarwood
Lime to brighten & relax on the commute,
Eucalyptus Radiata for a boost of energy,
and Cedarwood for focus
Man Cave Master
– 3 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
– 6 drops Bergamot
– 3 drops Wintergreen
Northern Lights Black Spruce to invigorate, Bergamot to uplift, Wintergreen to stimulate
This is a blend that you’ll enjoy smelling throughout the whole house, but its also masculine enough that your man will be diffusing it himself.
Perfect for weekend football games (or any sport) on the television.
- 6 drops Valor to create some vibes of strength and power!
- 2 drops Citrus Fresh for a bright, refreshing scent
- 2 drops Shutran for a scent that inspires feelings of masculinity
- 2 drops Tea Tree to provide a strong aroma
Enhance his space with this blend to boost brain power and creativity.
- 4 drops Raven to create an environment of clarity
- 6 drops Tangerine to refresh the mind
- 2 drops Idaho Blue Spruce for a woodsy scent
Freshly Mowed Lawn
– 2 drops Basil
– 2 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
– 2 drops Bergamot
– 6 drops Citrus Fresh
So fun- really smells like fresh cut grass! Give it a try if you love the smell of mowed hay but your eyes & nose don’t.
3 PM Pick-Me-Up
Ditch the energy drink! These 3 in the diffuser will give you the push you need to make it through the final hours of your workday.
- 4 drops Peppermint to inspire concentration
- 6 drops Orange for a bright, energizing aroma
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir for a scent that enhances calming & grounding
Give these diffuser blends a try today!